maandag 8 juli 2013

OOTD // SUNNY SUNDAY.

Geen opmerkingen:
 
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us 
(The new Icons hat by H&M. Sneakers and dress by Bensimon)
...
A lovely summer with Bensimon. It's so beautiful and great to have the sunny and warm days back. I couldn't see any raindrop anymore and the colder temperatures were making me crazy. It were days were wearing a sweater was too warm and shorts too cold. But no worries
for this weekend, 'cuz we only needed our prettiest sandals, shorts and tank-tops!

Yesterday I had a day off, but I was quite tired from working (first week of sales), so I spended my day on the blog, switching from the bed to the desk, and back. I was lazy as hell!
Today I enjoyed the sun to the fullest. With my new dress and sneakers from Bensimon, I was
totally ready to spend a day at the pool. I already announced this collaboration on Instagram and
these are the first pictures with the items. What do you think? Next to laying at the swimmingpool,
we also made milkshakes, we had two lovely barbeques and ofcourse, we got our little tanning.


I hope you've all had an amazing weekend and I already which
 you a great start of the second week of July!
Lots of love, Cindy.




Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten